03 February 2014

tech: pretty phone cases


#4 pink roses #5 watercolor dots #6 syngwwn

I'm a firm believer in protecting your gadgets, but that doesn't mean they have to be dowdy looking. With my newfound love for pink - who knew - a whole slew of color choices has been opened for me. Additionally, Society6 has become my crack for new art. Every time my boyfriend looks at my computer screen, I'm browsing new throw pillows like any other well-adjusted 20 year old woman.

I've never had a case from them, but testimony from other internet-goers seems to be pretty good! I definitely need the protection since I'm a notorious phone-dropper. Which do you like?

PS: Fieldguided just put out a bunch of beautiful designs. So fancy.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics