18 July 2013

at the drugstore


Went to the dentist this morning and since Walgreens is on the way home, I stopped in looking for the ELUSIVE Rimmel Apocalips/Show Offs. Rumor has it they're only available in Walgreens right now, but to no avail. I'll have to try some bigger stores (Walmart, Target, Kmart) since they usually have bigger selections. I need the Celestial shade like you have no idea.

SO, while they didn't have what I was looking for, I had no problem finding other things I didn't need. Sally Hansen was having a 50% off deal with Walgreens cards, so I picked up a new nail hardener because my job is super rough on my already weak and peely nails. My waterproof mascara is currently dried out, and I've heard good things about the L'Oreal Telescopic so I decided to give it a go.

I suddenly remembered I had pinned the Ecotools eye brush set as well as a few pink shades of the Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks, so after a quick dart to fetch both I'm assuming the employees thought I was a nutcase. The shade I got is Pink in the Afternoon. It's a bit orange toned (I suit blue tones best), but I can make it work.

The nail polish is a lie, as I didn't get it on my excursion today. I work at Walmart and upon clocking out last night, ran to find the old fashioned banana popsicles that my dad has been talking about forEVER, and then aimlessly drifted into the beauty aisle. Which was nowhere near the popsicles. But. It was necessary. It's the Rimmel 60 Second polish in *~Mintalicious which could probably use a much better name. Similar to Zoya Wednesday but much brighter and more summery.

This should satisfy my urge to buy new products for a while...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics