21 April 2013

nail files: zoya "wednesday"


I decided since I have so much freakin' nail polish, I might as well showcase it. I'm proud of my collection! This was my first Zoya polish and though I've only bought one more since, it's quickly become one of my favorite brands. The formula is beauteous, the brush/application is great, and it lasts for SO long on me. I can easily get a week's wear with this with very few chips or tip wear. I've seen this described as a robin's egg blue, but I see it more as a greeny-turquoise. Really bright and fun to wear. Expect more of these posts because I am a self-proclaimed nail polish hoarder.

You can also check out my nailspiration board on pinterest if you are so inclined. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics