15 March 2012

winged liner tutorial thing!

Queen of eyeliner/everything Natalie Wood, Barbie, and Emma Stone
I've been doing this almost every day for the past 3 years, and it's kind of become my "signature" I guess. A lot of people ask me how I do it, so out of sheer boredom I decided to show y'all once and for all! There's about a thousand variations on the cat eye, leaning toward more dramatic, less dramatic, etc but this is how I do mine. I pair it with a pretty basic eye shadow thing so I don't look too crazy.


What I use every day (not all shown in the video):
- Revlon colorstay liquid liner in blackest black
- L'oreal Telescopic liner in carbon black
- Covergirl lash exact waterproof mascara in very black
- Stila "stunning in sayulita" palette thing, from Sephora
- Sephora mineral powder & buildable cover in light
- Urban Decay eye primer in original (although I'd like to try Sin next time I buy it)

Even if you're a drugstore only person like me (with a few exceptions), seriously, get the Urban Decay primer. My eyeshadow used to be all over the place, but now it never moves. It's a little pricey but it's so worth it!

Amber also did a makeup tutorial! Click here to check it out. :)

5 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about Urban Decay primer I think its time I buckle down and get some. By dab of concealer isin't cutting it in this southern heat!

    I just found your blog by the way! Its super cute and thank your for this tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your makeup is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I somehow missed this. I don't know how. It is perfection and brilliant.

    Can we talk -- in a non-creepy way -- about how much I love your face? Because I do.

    And this video was so hilarious. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest tutorial! It looks so great, too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics