04 March 2012

11...reasons why i looooove yoooou



I've been tagged! This is like a throwback to my early blogging days. I lived for surveys like these. Kate tagged me with some other fantastic ladies, so without further ado...


QUESTION TIIIME

1. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
To be honest, I don't think I ever had a "dream job", but I know I wanted to be Britney Spears. Does that count?

2. What is the worst movie you've ever seen?
Transformers 2.

3. What tv/movie character would you love to have as your BFF?
Charlotte from Lost in Translation so I could give her a hug, Clarissa Darling from Clarissa Explains it All to raid her closet, and Riff Randall from Rock n Roll High School because obviously. She's awesome.

4. What tv/movie character would you love to have as your boyfriend?
This is gonna sound weird, but Richard Beymer in The Diary of Anne Frank. Omg he is so cute. Or Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character in anything, especially 500 Days of Summer. I think that's a less creepy and more suitable answer.

5. If your childhood self could see you now, what would they think?
That I was either probably very weird or very cool. Nothing in between, because anything in between didn't exist in my world. ~superficial child alert~

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people scratch their nails across paper. OH MY GOD that is the worst. I'm getting shivers just thinking about it.

7. What is one habit you wish you could break?
Cracking my knuckles. (On a more ~spiritual~ level, I'd have to say following through with what I say I'll do.)

8. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Invisibility. I'm always saying, "I'd love to be a fly on the wall at ___" so I think that would be it.

9. What would you do first if you won the lottery?
Responsible answer: Pay for school. Frivolous answer: buy a million nail polishes and travel the world. With my nail polishes.

10. What is your favorite comfort food?
Cookies, mac and cheese, SWEET POTATO FRIES, Reese cups, anything else that is probably bad for you. See also: soup and grilled cheese from this diner the next town over. Literally feels like home.


11. Favorite song that you're embarrassed to admit is a favorite song?
"Creep" by TLC. I know every word. And actually, I'm not embarrassed at all! I don't believe in guilty pleasures because why guilt trip over something that makes you happy? Weird 90s hip hop makes me happy.



I tag Kailey, Amy Louise, and Brynna. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

1. What is your favorite kind of take-out?
2. Favorite Halloween costume of yours?
3. You're singing in the shower - what song is it?
4. Coffee or tea?
5. Favorite board game?
6. Who would you cast as yourself in a biopic about you?
7. How was your prom?
8. What sound grinds your gears?
9. Real book or e-reader?
10. What was your instant-messenger screenname, if you had one? (I was xobeachbum14...embarrassing...)
11. What would you grab first if you had to evacuate your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics