07 February 2012

love is real, real is love


heart shaped sunglasses - deborah lippman "do ya think i'm sexy?" - humongous plush heart - loving heart ring - open toe platforms - heart walletfloral polka dot scarf

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays...which is ironic because I've never had a sweet thang for the occasion. I actually usually spend Valentine's watching The Shining and coloring in my Hello Kitty activity book because that accidentally became a tradition a few years ago. Don't judge.

I keep coming across cute love-y things on the internet so I'll be posting them till the 14th, but for now here's a collage of cute junk.

1 comment:

  1. Cute items (:! and that funny of you colouring hello kitty.!

    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/
    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics