13 January 2012

it's pinterest friday!

Didn't you know?

One of my favorite timesucks is Pinterest. If I'm not doing anything (like homework...) then you'll find me here. Here are some of my favorites from this week!

Love the random assortment of oddities on the wall.

this DIY earring holder.

Ever since Twin Peaks happened to me (I talk about it like it's a disease) chevron is my pattern of choice.

This is one of the best florals I've seen for nails!

This piece of art. Currently my phone background! (Does anybody know who it's by? My guess is Lichtenstein)

Are you on pinterest? What do you like to pin?

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, pinterest gets me every time!

    That last picture does look like Lichtenstein's work, but I couldn't find it.

    Callmesnakke

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics