28 December 2011

put a bird on it!

Portlandia was on the list of stuff to watch during break and with a six episode season and 22 minute episodes, I could have easily knocked this off in a day. However I wanted to make this thing stretch as long as possible because it's hilarious! Two people making fun of the kooks in Portland is my kind of humor, especially since I AM one of the kooks. Not in Portland, but still.

I even got my parents into it with this sketch...

"You ordered the braised meatballs." "She's good, she's very good."

Season two comes back on January 6th but in the meantime, season one is available on Netflix! I mean with Fred Armisen of SNL fame and Carrie Brownstein of Sleater-Kinney fame (I know, right? Totally had no idea.) this show is bound to be pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I need to watch this. I heard about it a while ago, and the thought of it made me laugh.

    I know Portland (my sis has lived there since she was 18). ALL THE STEREOTYPES ARE TRUE. ;-D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics