20 July 2011

yup, that's a bolo tie

shirt: thrifted
shorts: target
shoes: lifestride (seychelle's has a twin pair)
bolo: mom's jewelry box from 1987

I wore this to see Bridesmaids the other night with my two very best good friends. IT WAS HILARIOUS. Oh my god. So funny. Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph's characters were so much like me and my two friends that we even kept telling each other so; "This is totally us, omg!" Whenever Chris O'Dowd makes an appearance in anything, I'm always quite thrilled to see him and his Irish hotness, so I definitely had no problem with that. ;)

This shirt is a smidge too big on me, but it makes me feel like a pirate. That's all that really matters.

1 comment:

  1. PIRATE. LIKE GENE KELLY. OH GOD STOP ME. But this looks totally cute on you! I almost wrote "otally" which means I should probably go to bed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics