24 June 2011

some days you just feel like a sullen librarian

ankle zip jeans and tank: old navy
sweater & necklace you can't see: mom's
bag: thrifted
glasses: faux
shoes: invisible

I have the shortest legs of all time. And a face suited for Mr Grumpy Gills.
I literally did nothing all day long except my writing placement test for college next year. The article was about internet distracting from work being done...so I typed a paragraph and went to go look for computer cases on apple.com. Naturally.
This picture is also a lie. I had this Wednesday morning instead of today, but it makes me happy, so here it is. Mmmm.
Oh, and just a quick, minor sidenote, nothing to concern yourself with:
I GRADUATE TOMORROW. AHH.

6 comments:

  1. Just sitting here, creeping on your sweet jeans and Beatles poster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Navy awesomeness.

    I love your outfits.

    ALSO: YOU'RE GRADUATING TOMORROW. WOWZIE KAZAM! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your satchel...It's an absolute dream!

    And congratulations of graduating! How exciting... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO WAY. You MUST wear those shoes to your graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Amber Rose - I ended up wearing a different pair, they matched my outfit much better ;D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics