20 June 2011

i'll have what she's wearing: audrey horne

Audrey's Dance - Angelo Badalamenti

Since I've become completely, utterly, and totally infatuated with Twin Peaks I thought it would be appropriate for my first real post to be a showcase of outfits from one of my favorite characters - Audrey Horne. She looks so effortlessly cool all the time. I want everything she wears - the saddle shoes (I've been up, down and around every shoe website in the history of the internet looking for a pair), her watch, the awesome tree print cardigan, the pleated plaid skirts, and her incredibly sophisticated black dress at One Eyed Jack's. Let's just say I'm taking a little plaid skirt trip to Goodwill this week with a pal.

Caps from here.

5 comments:

  1. She's one of my favorites, too! I was so upset that she wasn't in the Twin Peaks movie :p

    And a tree print cardigan would make my life 100% better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's not?! UGH. I'm almost done with the last of the episodes, so the movie is coming up on me. And Lara Flynn Boyle is replaced? TRAGIC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to be all stalkerish, but I just found this post (love Audrey!) & was wondering -- are the stars, etc. pictured at the top of your blog Ten Thousand Villages stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joelle - yes they are! I love that store :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics